Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
When calling passengers to inform them their luggage has arrived, the following guidelines should be adhered to:
1) Only call passengers between the hours of 7 am and 11pm unless otherwise instructed by the airline agents.
2) When calling passengers, identify yourself by name and company
“Hi, my name is (insert name) and I work with Sandhills Delivery Company. We deliver luggage for (Insert Airline name) and are calling to inform you we have been given your luggage for delivery”
3) Confirm the delivery address and provide an estimated time of arrival (ETA) to their location based on the number of deliveries you have and distance you will be driving prior to getting to their location.
4) Offer your cell phone # to them and request they contact you directly if they have any questions regarding their delivery.(Removing the airline from the process as early as possible is to your advantage. Not doing so only results in the passenger contacting the airline, the airline contacting me and me contacting you.)
5) If you don’t reach a passenger but can leave a voicemail, do so with the above information (why your calling, name, and number) and ask them to call you back as soon as possible. Document on the BDO (Top left corner) that you left a message and the time you left it (LM0900). You can decide whether to leave the bag at the airport or take it with you in case they call you back but if you do so and can't deliver it, you will be responsible for returning the bag back to the airport after completing your other deliveries.